Some folks say, “What will be, will be.” But to be successful, you’ve got to take a more proactive approach.
Here are five Be’s for making 2012 your best year ever!
1. Be Known. Your website’s About page is a great opportunity to tell who you are and the passion behind what you do. Customers and prospects want to know about the people in your company. Adding bios and photos makes a personal connection and builds trust.
2. Be Found. Website optimization is the gift that keeps on giving. When you have SEO working on your behalf, you attract traffic to your site and become a contender for purchases you would otherwise miss.
3. Be Recognized. Providing helpful information on a company blog positions you as an expert in your field and gives visitors a reason to come back to your website. A recent study shows companies that blog attract 55% more website visitors than non-blogging companies.
4. Be Clear. For the new year, out with the insider-speak and in with customer-friendly language. Keep your message concise, easy to read and focused on benefits for the buyer.
5. Be Remembered. People remember stories. You can tell your persuasive stories using case studies. In them, your company is the hero, solving customers’ problems and saving the day.
How do you plan to make 2012 your best year ever? Share some tips here.