Are your landing pages attracting visitors but not convincing them to buy?
I recently listened to a teleclass on this subject given by experts Michel Neray, an online pioneer and brand strategist, and Steve Slaunwhite, a copywriter and coach.
They shared some valuable tips for writing landing pages (aka sales pages) that convert lookers into buyers.
- Keep it focused. Don’t load up the page with a lot of distractions.
- Give visitors all the information they need to make a buying decision — on the spot. Otherwise you may lose them.
- Write for both scanners and readers using subheads, short paragraphs and bullet points.
- Keep your headlines descriptive and loaded with benefits.
- Write in a conversational tone, don’t make the copy sound too salesy.
Once you’ve accomplished all of the above, be sure to tell them what to do next,
i.e., “Buy Now” or “Sign Up Now” if it’s a class or a course.
Do it right and those prospects are now your customers.
Need help writing a landing page that nets you more sales? Then land at copywhiz.com.